Join our team as:
If you’d like to sell some of the world’s most cutting-edge robotics solutions and closing new business is what’s getting you up in the morning, this job is for you!
As an Account Executive at Smart Robotics, you get to sell some of the most advanced robot systems available (and some of them even before they’re available) in the market for logistics and warehousing processes. Your role will be to orchestrate deals to bring them to a close with some of the most well-known retailers, logistics companies and brands in the market. To support you, you will have some of the brightest minds in robotics development, logistics processes and systems design.
The role entails:
- Pipeline building and deal closing are your most important tasks.
- Enterprise deal management. You know how to bring the right resources to bear to work and close a deal, from initial lead qualification, through presentation of value proposition and system demonstration and negotiation to the final signature.
- Creativity: Our products serve each customer differently and part of your role will be to express the best possible value the products can create for each customer.
- Stakeholder management: You will work with different stakeholders, present a relevant positive outcome to each of them and enable them to take the decision to buy Smart Robotics products.
- Constant deal qualification. You’ll work to a tight timeline, agreed with the customer’s buyer stakeholder, and ensure that you know where the deal is according to this timeline.
What do you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of established track record of (over)achieving targets in an international, enterprise sales environment
- Experience with sales of enterprise Software as a Service in a traditional market (logistics and warehousing) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills – you know what is needed to get the deal done
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Used to work with a documented sales process and comfortable with using a CRM
Enjoy the following benefits:
- An exciting industry (what’s not to like about robots?) in a very fast-growing market
- Highly skilled colleagues in their respective fields
- Being part of our journey to build a world leading company
- Commission structure that rewards performance
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
Let us introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops intelligent software for the fast and flexible deployment of robots in logistics-and production processes worldwide. Even though we work with software and cobots a lot, we believe colleagues are of great importance. We share an open mindset and value transparency and flexibility. You will become part of an innovative, dynamic and above all welcoming business environment.. Working together is key to Smart Robotics; together contribute to a future in which humans cooperate seamlessly with robots.